I'm also so happy that the internet's working right now and now I can update you on the trivial things i've been doing so far...or since the last time I wrote here...so let's start with...
I went on a walk with sonya becaue I had to find leaves, twigs, branches and barks for my science clas s the next day. Do you notice I"m trying to make a heart shape with my arms? That is one of the actions that my student Tiger came up with...heheh
Same same...=)
I let JM take a picture of me with this cute pink cowboy hat. So ting tong!
Sonya was chatting on my laptop and phomi and nut wanted to use it to play games and nut was secretly begging me to ask sonya to let her play..heheheh.."A"...I miss bullying her wiht you harharhar....(sorry nya!)
This is one of my tuturoing days...that's PHomi's older sister there. She only comes once in a while.l
This is just me posing in the morning before going to work! Hehhe this was the day I went and had a chat wiht Dr. Fanwar and he said I look like a working person already..hehehe and that now you talk like a pastor.
I just thought they were cute cuddling and reading books...my naughty boys..hahaha... that's hong there with his silly grin...
That's our precious pond..well..now it's more of a dry wasteland. I took this pic last week and now there is no water left anymore...in just one week it's dried up.
Oh yeah, and I also saw your classmate Covido searchin for fish in the mud. It was ankle deep..eee he's so bulala haah and then later he went to worship with the same clothes.
Miss it? This is the Theology worship!
Dr. Fanwar giving us guitar theology..
That's me with the background of Dr.Fanwar's cake and snacks for his surprise birhtday. I didn't eat it coz malu so just took picture for you and left.

My kids made a poster for a 4th grade student who's dad passed away that day (last friday).
I arrived in BKK last friday at 3 and went to the pimple Dr. like I said I did a laser..hehehe this is in the taxi.
We went to eat at the Thai restaurant this is the Mahal couple...hehe wish you were there...oh and that's real Thai tomyum!
On the way to church...taking pictures first..heheheh
I can still make it to church with out you...I thought I would just be miserable and stay home but na..hehe you truly are my inspiration even when you're so far away.
Da pretty ladies
Saturday evening running around with Panda!.....sorry it was so dark already...it's still as bodo as usual! but so cute...
Saturday evening before we went out to buy pizzah!
Let's feast!! I ate the mushroom and cheese flavor so yuummmmy and we watched chick flick movie while eating.
Mango flavored! Bought it because I thought of you and our first time to eat in swensents together before you left to indo and after that people started dropping stuff wherever we went to eat..heheheh
This is khanom Cheen and red drink with soaked bread..I cam back form Bangkok Sunday evening and the dean said there was still food left that she cooked for the dorm..lucky me!!
That's the watch I bought at vicotry monumene while I was talking to you remember? But not it's already becoming slow!!hehe always have to adjust aiyaaaa...
This was my lunch today! Cafeteria food but healhty and vegetarian...=D
That's elsye torturing her students! Hehehe i'm waiting for her after class today but ended up going with nut as you could see during our chat!
Bayu I will see you and be with you soon! I hope you are happy to see us...our pictures here in Thailand. We are having fun but also missing you so much at the same time! I hope this gives you encouragement and hope.I love you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!

2 comments:
Hey, im so happy looking at the picture and imagining what kind of thing happened in MC and around you. Im so glad that all of those memory really help me to see that you are still can enjoy the day and everything despite im not there around with you.
Im happy to see your student, and i know how naughty they are but yet i can see from the picture that they still can be cute.
Hehehe, well what can i said about the "A"......its difficult to accept but that is the true thing about it. Its just funny those kids even felt like that(begging to you) hehehe
For sure i really miss the theology meeting and met up with guys and having fun with them. I really wish that all pastor can have that same spirituality and being alive hehehe because that is what pastor suppose to be....anyway,
i miss all the fun thing and your family too. Its really nice to see things at your home again. I miss all the pizza and bulalax thing that happen. Also, thank you for eating mango ice cream hehehe...Good Good
I miss Panda too, and like you said it still a bodo dog, but still cute hahaha..
say hello to elna and for the Mahal couple, let them be Mahal here and there i found it kind of cute you know (sometimes only) cos that what love can do for human, it can turn people around to a person that we might not know before hehehe...
Anyway, from all i miss you a lot and i really hope i can see you soon and enjoy all the things that we can enjoy
until then, take care na....
It is the first time that I can NOT visit Thailand since when I visit there first time.
It is unfortunatly fact.
Post a Comment