Bayu, this is what I did...after you left =P
Actually this is before you left..hehehe
Thursday February 21, 2008

This is Saturday...I was already feeling ill that's why I look kinda pale but happy because I just bought load to call you! First night we gotta talk after you left.Oh and I got my new glasses too...pretty??
My Daddy likes to wear your shirts...
Sunday feeling ill and fell very sick in the evening heheeh that's when I got hospitalized. It was fun watching natgeo. Wish you could've accompanied my dad though..and brought me to the toilet harharhar!

This is the first day I got back from the hospital. It was so nice to take a rest.
This is finally Friday night. I went with RJ bicycling and we bought a cake and shared it a Sugaroma. He said he will help to become the next bayu..haha I said yeah the skeleton of Bayu. I enjoyed though.
SAturday morning...look I got skinny because I vomited and popoo all the food when I was sick.
I think the pimple medecine is helping though. My smile without bayu....harharhar
Dankirk kept me company at church. This is him eating his snack and praying at the same time.
Hehehehe...hope you enjoyed the pix.I really look forward to our phone conversations and to your text messages.
I love you always.

1 comment:
Hey, Thank you for all the upload and update here...i really miss Thailand and i really miss Dankirk and RJ, Your Family, and at the top of it... i really miss YOU!
I cannot describe how happy i am looking at your picture and remembering all the time there!
I really hope and pray that all of this memory will make me strong here...
I told you already right? The only reason i can be strong here because God has granted me such a wonderful people like Your family, Dankirk and the Barangay, RJ + Uncle Nelson's Family, Your Family (include Uncle Lek, Auntie Gatz, Bam, Elna) - and you
I really miss all the conversation with your dad...i really wish there are more people that as humble as your dad...
People that willing to listen and learn even from young people despite the fact that your dad has more life experience than me. Yet it never hindrance him from listening to younger people idea and thought. If only Balestier people like that, they wont be the way they are today....hehehe
Anyway, i felt sad that you were sick and thank God that you are getting better now
and the Pimple medicine i think really work cos you become prettier and prettier every day...heheheh
So, keep praying and hoping in the Love of God
I Love You Always Too
Post a Comment