Hi Dear...Hehehe
Yes, I miss you already since I got on that TukTuk.
You know, how you said I should have a notebook on hand to write any ideas that comes on my mind? Well, there were some thoughts that entered my mind when I was on the van. I didn't write them down but I found a way to remember it...by topic...the title? V3F. Heheh...this is what I mean:
Our Van Rides
V = it stands for Van. Well, there was this couple on the van sitting together and the girl was sleeping on the guy's shoulder. It just reminded me that that is one thing I will be missing and will not do with you in a long time. Sitting together on the van to and from MC. But then I realized. I've had my time with you on the van already and there will still be so many other opportunities to be with you and do other things with you in the future! I won't cry for what won't be but I will smile, hope and look forward for what will be in the future for us!
Isn't that so positive minded of me?? I know you're so proud of me for thinking that way =)
Has it Been that Long?!
3 is for 3 years! I was thinking about it and I was like "what?! we're already 3 years together?!" When you think about it, that's long isn't it? But it seems like it all flew by. It's really a wonder and a miracle. It's just so mind boggling to think about and realize. I truly believe that it is God's will that has led us this far. I'm still looking forward to the months ahead of us. It's scary and exciting just thinking about what our future could hold. =P 3 years and loving it.
Friday
In the V3F F stands for Friday. Friday February 1, 2008. The day you picked me up from Victory Monument and had one of the best evenings out together. It was lovely sitting with you listening to the "scary" song competition and trying out the Japanese crepes. Then ordering our drinks and walking around to look for a place to eat like MK. Finally, we were able to find MK at the Victory Point mall and the food was so good and it was just the 2 of us! After that we were able to help that Lolo and Lola and the Lolo played his music louder right? We were also able to help that man who nearly fainted in the BTS. And then we bought that chips from the Lola and gave it to the guard. Hehe. The weather was nice too even though we were on the 71 bus.
Bayu, you really have a good heart and I love you for that. If it wasn't for you I would've really thought that man was just another drunkard we wouldn't have been able to help him.
I really had a great evening. It was so memorable even though it was so simple and nothing grand. Just another simple night in the polluted, crowded city of Bangkok. But because I spent it with you it became a magical night that I will always cherish. Most of all the thing I'll cherish the most of moments spent with you are the talk we have.
Bayu, thanks for that Friday evening.
Muah!!!!!!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment